We will be ending the year with an online celebration and party!
Please RSVP your child’s attendance by May 30 at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a zoom link to the party!
AWANA stands for Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed.
The goal of AWANA is to give boys and girls aged 3 – 12 years old the chance to know, love and serve God. It is designed to:
- REACH children with the Gospel
- TEACH children how to have a relationship with Christ
- TRAIN children to study God’s Word and to grow in knowledge and understanding of the Scripture
We accomplish all of these in fun and exciting ways with exclusive games, age appropriate activities and Scripture memorization
AWANA runs on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month from September to June.
7:00pm to 9:00pm
Check in begins at 6:45pm
What to bring to AWANA
- Bring the entrance booklet / AWANA handbook
- Pen or pencil to write with
- Bible (especially for T&T)
- Wear uniform (once they received)
- Wear running shoes
- Water bottle
- Cubbies: nut-free snacks
Please put all things in a backpack with the child’s name on it
Sick children should stay home and rest. Thank you!
***If your child is going to be absent for any reason, please email us at email@example.com
AWANA Memory Verses
AWANA Rules and Letter to the Parents
For the Cubbies Parents
For the Sparks Parents
For the T and T Parents
Frequently Asked Questions
AWANA = FUN, FUN, FUN
Fun, however, is only the start. While kids are having a blast, they’re learning and growing too! They participate in games and activities that train their bodies. They learn verses and spiritual truths that expand their minds. They encounter life lessons that feed their souls.
$65 per child per year includes a handbook and a uniform with accompanying awards.
- Opening ceremony
- Game time: Individual and team competition takes place through circle games exclusive to AWANA
- Handbook time:
- Clubbers work one-on-one with a leader to complete assignments in the curriculum
- Awards and trophies will be given according to achievements
- and accomplished levels as each clubber progresses
- Council time: Involves a Bible message followed by applications
- Closing ceremony
Phone: (403) 239-2990 ext. 107 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15